page contents

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Catatonic?

This morning I feel strangely numb. Like I can't get myself to do anything. I've got piles of laundry. There are dishes to unload. But I'm just sitting here, staring at a stupid cartoon. Cole's asking for breakfast. So I'll be right back...I'm back. Anyway, back to nothing.

I noticed that the last entry I wrote was early this month. Let's see. What's been going on? What on earth have I been doing? Graduation parties come to mind. And work. Lots of work, leaving me drained. And then we've attended a few more graduation parties. (For some reason, we're popular this year and boy I'm just not really much of a social butterfly.) Oh, took the family to a Paramore concert at Westfair when it was like twenty degrees outside. It was actually pretty fun.

And, of course, American Idol is winding down. I'll have lots of extra time after next week...well, enough sitting around. Need to bake some brownies for next graduation party tonight.

Hey - can you believe there is only one week left of school? What projects do you have planned for your kids???

No comments: