page contents

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My Purpose

The other day as me and my friend Amy were dreaming of that day when we won't have to work anymore so that we can do all those other projects we have planned and catch Dr Oz every day. Then we got to talking about jobs and our level of satisfaction and wondering if we went down the right path and so on. Then Amy said something that sort of keeps coming back to me.

"You know, when I was little I'm not sure that I ever really knew what I wanted to be. But I always knew that I wanted to be a Mom."

Yes. So it was with me. And it got me to thinking - again. Why all this thought about purpose and career? I made it. This is the life I dreamed about. I'm really living it! Sometimes I wonder why I'm making such hard work out of it.

Besides a family that makes me very, very happy with lots of laughter, I have beautiful scenery around me all of the time. I think it's about time to enjoy.

No comments: