page contents

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

NOOOOOOOOO!

For those of you who know me well, you know that I'm not quite anorexic...but I'm fairly neurotic about my weight. So I've purposely have kept off the scale, waiting til I feel a bit better about how my clothes fit. So today, I did it. I stepped on the scale.
And apparently all my efforts to get in "supermodel" shape have been completely in vain. I weigh as much as I did at my 6-month pregnancy checkup.

NOT KIDDING.

Is it this new CFO job that keeps me peeled to the computer? Is it mindless food being recklessly tossed in my mouth? Is it, dare I say, the new decade I entered this year?

Listen, Hawaii is approximately three months and I have the holidays to throw in for a handicap. What in the world am I going to do? Go back to Slim-Fast, apples and granola bars? Not sure I can do that...I'd rather step up the workout...perhaps I need to put my reading and writing away down for just a bit...ttfn.

No comments: