page contents

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Electricity? And the Sun? No Way!

For a few glorious hours, we witnessed a blue sky...the first since when??? It has now clouded over, but the sky has lightened from the neverending fog. Needless to say, it seems to have lifted the hearts of the Kramer household. I know this because:

1) I woke up to my hubby saying, "I love you." No other motive. Simply, I love you.
2) Yesterday, I was certain that my dog was dying. She could barely move...her eyes seemed to carry the look of death. I even shed tears. Apparently, as it turns out, she was just suffering from SAD (seasonal affective disorder). Today she's tearing around the house as if she's a pup.
3) As for Al and Cole? Well, I must admit they laugh and are joyous even through the darkest of winters. We just happen to be laughing along with them more often.

In closing, I'd like to express my gratitude for....................electricity. It really is nice to have.

No comments: