page contents

Monday, December 7, 2009

What a Strange (and Long) Trip It's Been!

Despite this never-ending cold and the impending storm, we have much reason to celebrate in the Kramer household this evening:

Harvest officially began on September 25th.
Harvest officially ended on December 7th.

I'm done carrying my unreasonable resentment from my MIA hubby. It's time to be happy and thankful for the twinkling of the Christmas lights, the picturesque dusting of snow and the fact that I can go back to being the parent that can't say no.

To all you farm wives still having to keep your supportive faces up for a few more weeks...God Bless You.
Here's a picture of the concert Doug had to miss...and I'm complaining about what?

1 comment:

Lois Kramer said...

I'm with you sister - I am jumping for joy at the fact that it is finally over. It has been a long and seemingly endless journey through the cornfield this fall.