page contents

Saturday, November 26, 2016

#overwhelmed


You bet it’s the most wonderful time of the year. But it’s also freaking busy. 

Shopping. Baking. Activities. Not to mention...WORK! I’m finding myself short of breath, a bit snippy, and quite frankly, a little scatterbrained. I tell myself to pray and breathe. Pray and breathe. Pray and breathe. But I still find myself distracted with little to-do lists running through my mind as I talk to God. Forgive me Jesus.

One of my coworkers came back from a Catholic Retreat a few weeks ago and gave me a list of speakers. I came across Father Michael Schmitz and found a video clip I found particularly relevant. For anyone who is overwhelmed right now, I encourage you to watch.



Now. Go out and just take that next step throughout this holiday season!

No comments: