page contents

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Make YOUR Dream List!

Yesterday Lindsay Blake from the Daily Nonpareil (Council Bluffs) came to our house to interview me about my 'momblog'. She was young, energetic and reminded me how important it is to keep dreaming! On her website, she has a dream list. When I was much younger, I made a list of things I wanted to do before I died. A dream list sounds much more optimistic. Anyway, take a look at this girl's list! (The link is below.) Note the bolded items. (She's already done those.)Anyway, I encourage you all to take a look and make a list of your own. Maybe you won't skydive, go to Pakistan or fly a plane yourself, but heck, I don't know. Maybe you will! The point is don't forget to dream! I'm reissuing my "dreamlist" this weekend. It will be a perfect activity on the way to KC.

PS Know any other mom blogs in this part of Iowa? Post a comment for Lindsay's article!

http://web.mac.com/lindsayblake22/iweb/Site/Home.html

No comments: